Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Gosh, I got to read quite a few good books this year. It's hard to choose favorites, but I'm going to :)

Favorite Fiction - The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

Favorite Non-Fiction - Destiny of the Republic: A Tale of Madness, Medicine and the Murder of a President by Candice Millard

Favorite YA Novel: The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

Worst book that I kept reading because it was so terrible I just couldn't look away: Vampire Shrink (Kismet Knight, Ph.D., Vampire Psychologist #1) by Lynda Hilburn. Seriously, I ran across the title in the library catalog and felt compelled to read it. Why oh why. But it was excellent fodder for lunch room conversation.


                                                              Happy New Year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment