Friday, September 30, 2011

I like animal stories. I've read James Herriot's All Creatures Great and Small series. I completely related to Marley and Me: Love and Life With the World's Worst Dog (I adore my beagle, but she did dig up my carpet and destroy my miniblinds). Watership Down got me to look at the world from a rabbit's point of view, and The Cat Who Went to Paris introduced me to Norton, a Scottish fold cat who adventures around the globe with his human. A few others that are on my must read list:


Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World by Vicki Myron

Come Back, Como: Winning the Heart of a Reluctant Dog by Steven Winn

Dog, Inc.: The Uncanny Inside Story of Cloning Man's Best Friend by John Woestendiek

Following Atticus: Forty-Eight High Peaks, One Little Dog, and an Extraordinary Friendship by Tom Ryan

And just so you know, I'm always open to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment